Metis Ambassadors are a group of talented individuals from all over the world who can help grow our community, educate new members, and spread the word about the Metis Andromeda network.
To accomplish our mission, we are always on the lookout for volunteers under the Metis Ambassador program who can help us build local communities, grow by our side, and help spearhead mass adoption in the blockchain world.
Criteria for participation
- You must be an active user of the Andromeda network and have good knowledge of our product and services
2. Have an advanced knowledge of Ethereum, Layers 2 networks, and the cryptocurrency space in general. This includes but is not limited to having a general understanding of blockchain and related technologies
3. Have experience (portfolio/cv) in one of the following areas:
Host meetups / participation in crypto conferences
Development of dApps (EVM)
Business development (partnerships)
Other activities that can contribute to Metis’ growth
4. You must have a CV or Portfolio
5. English knowledge at a business level (ability to also speak other languages is more than welcomed)
6. You have a community or activity in your region/country related to crypto
7. Active followers of Metis Social Media accounts as well as a good-sized, active follower base of your own is preferred
Areas for contribution
There are many areas in which you can contribute to Metis, depending on your background and skills. We’ll also support your own initiatives that you feel could benefit the project.
As Ambassador, your mission will be to look after the Metis community and its growth. There are 5 missions:
- Community Management and Growth (Community Speciality)
- Moderating various social media channels both online and offline
- Help existing and new users use Metis’ products
- Participate in/keep up with…